Please call or text (214) 385-3823
Dog walks and runs will take place rain or shine! The only time a scheduled dog walk/run will not take place is during severe weather as communicated by the National Weather Center or if temperatures reach 95°F or above. This is to ensure safety of your pet sitter and your pet!
Cancellations for daily dog walking visits may be credited to your account and used towards future visits when made by 9:00PM the night before the scheduled service. Same day cancellations are non refundable.
A deposit of 50% of the pet sitting payment is due at the initial meet and greet. Cancellations for pet sitting visits must be made 24 hours prior to the first visit to recieve a full refund (including deposit). If cancellations are made within less than 24 hours notice prior to the first visit, the deposit is non refundable.
Out of the Kennel services are fully insured.
Terms of Service
Out of the Kennel, LLC agrees to provide pet sitting and/or dog walking services to Client in a reliable, trustworthy, and caring manner. Out of the Kennel, LLC reserves the right to walk other dogs at the same time, but the total number of dogs walked with one person at one time will not exceed four (4).
1. I authorize Out of the Kennel, LLC to perform pet sitting/ dog walking services as outlined above and in Client Profile, Pet Profile(s), and Policies and Procedures which shall become part of this contract.
2. I authorize Out of the Kennel, LLC to obtain any emergency veterinary care that may be necessary during the time spent with my pet. I accept responsibility for any charges related to this emergency care. I also authorize Out of the Kennel, LLC to utilize an alternative veterinarian in the event my primary veterinarian is unavailable. Every effort will be made to contact me prior to obtaining emergency care.
3. Out of the Kennel, LLC accepts no responsibility for security of the premises or loss if other individuals have access to the home during the term of this agreement.
4. Pet sitting/ dog walking will be performed only by Out of the Kennel, LLC owner(s) and independent contractors during all assignments unless prearranged with client (i.e. in the event of Out of the Kennel, LLC owner or independent contractor being on vacation, etc.).
5. I agree to reimburse Out of the Kennel, LLC for any additional fees for providing emergency care, as well as any expenses incurred for unexpected visits, transportation, housing, food, or supplies.
6. Out of the Kennel, LLC agrees to provide the services stated in this agreement in a reliable, trustworthy, and caring manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against Out of the Kennel, LLC, its employees or assigns, except those arising from proven deliberate negligence of the pet sitter.
7. Out of the Kennel, LLC will not be liable for the injury, disappearance, death, or fines of any pet(s) with unsupervised access to the outdoors.
8. Client will be responsible for all medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to the pet sitter or other persons by the pet(s). Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Out of the Kennel, LLC in the event of a claim by any person injured by the pet(s).
9. It is expressly understood that Out of the Kennel, LLC shall not be held responsible for any damage to client’s property, or that of others, caused by client’s pet(s) during the period in which they are in its care.
10. Fees are earned upon acceptance of Pet Sitting/ Dog Walking reservations. A deposit of one week’s fees is due upon acceptance of reservation. Deposit will be held by Out of the Kennel, LLC for the duration of your scheduled dog walking service. Invoices will be issued on the 1st of each month and payment is due on the 7th of each month. Accepted
methods of payment are cash, checks payable to Out of the Kennel, LLC, or by PayPal. If payment is not received by the 7th of the month, a late fee of $20 per week will be applied to your account.
11. No refunds will be given for cancelled visits once time has been reserved. Clients must give notice no later than 9p.m. the night prior to receive credit against future visits, which is given at the discretion of Out of the Kennel, LLC. A fee of $30 will apply to all returned checks. Client is responsible for all costs of collection.